WHAT WE DO
DHR is fully committed to the needs of our clients and strives to provide the highest quality of service in the industry. Our primary goal is to build long-term relationships with each of our clients. We believe that the best operating model for an MGU is when the Producer and MGU work as partners, with each other’s interest as a foundation for joint success. We achieve this by utilizing sound underwriting practices, competitive products, swift dependable service, fast and accurate claim reimbursements, and shared responsibility.
Our Services Include
24 to 48-hour turnaround on proposals is standard
Claims paid within 5 business days provided all required documentation is submitted
Proven track record of consistent stable underwriting
Specific Deductible: $25,000 to $1,000,000
Minimum Number of Lives: 100
Multiple contract basis options available
Aggregating Specific Deductible options available
Discounts for evaluated PPO networks and Utilization Management
Specific Terminal Liability available
Wide range of Contract Claim Basis: 12/12,12/15,12/18,12/24, 18/12,15/12 and Paid. (Other options available provided contract does not exceed 12 months)
Monthly Aggregate Accommodation available at $1.50 per member/monthly
Aggregate Terminal Liability available
Requested Contract Information
- Specific deductible, up to three
- Specific Contract Basis, up to three
- Aggregate Contract Basis, up to three
- Additional Stop-Loss policy options; TLO and/or aggregate accommodation
CASE INFORMATION TO SUBMIT
- Company name & complete address of all locations.
- Renewal date
- Industry Type or SIC
- Commission – up to 15%
- Current PPO network
- Current rates & factors
- Employee information: Complete census including age/birth date, sex, coverage, zip codes for each employee.
- Benefit description including complete schedule of benefits.
FULLY INSURED GROUPS
- Current Insurance Company
- Experience, large individual claims data, monthly experience reports, and monthly enrollment (Minimum two years, preferably three)
SELF FUNDED GROUPS
- Current Stop Loss carrier;
- TPA/ Carrier documented claim experience for the current and the prior two years. Including specific claims, aggregate reports, existing lasers and monthly enrollment
Please submit all RFP’s to our quote inbox at Quotes@dhrmanagement.com
DHR MANAGEMENT, LLC
701 White Horse Road, Suite 3 | Voorhees, NJ 08043 | Phone: 856-346-1300 | Fax: 856-346-3200
*Plans are underwritten by DHR on behalf of United States Fire Insurance Company, Fairmont Specialty, and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2015.
**Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company® has been rated A (Excellent), based on an analysis of financial position and operating performance by A.M. Best Company, an independent analysis of the insurance industry. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.